12007-1error Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 12007-1error Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 8
1) Press “Win+R” button and Type “Control” followed by Enter key.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel Window
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to login as Administrator.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Microsoft Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Internet Options” In Control Panel Window.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 installation is going on. Check manufacturer website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 12007-1error error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365