1018-0 Error Code Office 365 Information
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 1018-0 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
Step 1: Disable Microsoft Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Click Start Button or Simply Press Win key and in right hand side Click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel Window, Open Windows Firewall.
3) Press “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable firewall.
4) Click on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” under each of the active network connections.
Note: Please Activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 installation is complete.
Step 2: Temporarily turn off Proxy Settings
1) Open Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Press Win Key and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows key + R and type “Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its switched ON.
Step 3: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivrus software
– Disable it till the Office 365 repair is going on. Check antivirus vendor website for more details.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 1018-0 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365