10106-4 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 10106-4 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) In Control Panel Window, type firewall in the search box and click on “Windows Firewall”.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
1) Goto Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Control Panel Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Click On LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
1) Press Win + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “Cleanmgr” and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Finally Click on Clean up System Files
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 10106-4 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365