Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you will be asked to login as Administrator.
4) Turn Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
Note: Please Activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 10106-1 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365