Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Win Button and Type “Control Panel” and Press Enter.
2) Open “Windows Firewall” from Control Panel
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to enable or disable Windows firewall.
Off Windows Firewall and Press “OK” Button.
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 0xe4020017 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365