0x80070011 Error Code Office 365 Overview
|Cause:||Software Level Conflict|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 0x80070011 Error Code in Office 365
Repair Difficulty : Medium
For Microsoft Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Windows Key + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Microsoft Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Tap On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Administrator rights to disable firewall.
4) Under “Home or Work Network Location Settings” And “Public Network Location Settings” Click On “Turn Off Windows Firewall”
Warning: You can activate Windows Firewall after Office 365 repair is complete.
Step 2: Check Proxy Setting Issue
1) Open Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click On Start and then Click On Control Panel from Right Pane. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Select Connections Tab and then Press LAN Setting.
4) Turn off “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Check System Integrity
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type cmd
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
You will need Administrator previlage to run the sfc command.
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 0x80070011 error code in Office 365 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 365