Repair Difficulty : Critical
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will come up on right hand side.
2) In Control Panel , type firewall in the search box and click on Windows Firewall.
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to disable firewall.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network
location and then Click “OK”
2. Type the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
In most case 2711 error code in office 2016 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 2016