80070670 Error Code Office 2013 Overview
|Difficulty Level||Very High|
|Cause:||Application Layer Corrupt|
|Affected Operating Systems|
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Vista
How To Fix 80070670 Error Code in Office 2013
Repair Difficulty : High
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall
For Windows 7 and later
1) Press “Win + R” and Type “Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Click On “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note: If you are logged in as Normal user you may be asked to
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network location and then Click “OK”
Note: You can activate Microsoft Windows Firewall after Office 2013 installation is complete.
1) Goto Control Panel. Windows 7 :
Click Start and then Select Control Panel from Right window. Windows 8 :
Press Windows Key + Q and Type “Control” And Click on it.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on “Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if its already ON.
Step 3: Repair System Files
1) Press Windows + R
2) Type “cmd”
and Press Enter.
3) Type “sfc /scannow”
and press enter. Note:
Step 3:Run Disk Cleanup Utility
1) Press Win + R
2) Type Cleanmgr and Press Enter.
3) Select the OS Drive and Press OK.
4) Click on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Try the installation again
In most case 80070670 error code in Office 2013 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 2013