Repair Difficulty : High
For Microsoft Windows 8
1) Press Windows key + Q. A search box will show up on right pane.
2) Open Windows Firewall from Control Panel
3) On left hand side you will find “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: If you are logged in as Guest user you will be asked to enter Admin Password
4) Press “Turn Off Windows Firewall” under each network
location and then Click “OK”
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK button.
3. Click on the “Security” tab.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK again.
In most case 30088-1015 error code in Office 2013 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you are not able to resolve the issue following above steps, you can contact our 24×7 Chat Support for help.
Posted In: Office 2013